· EXECUTIVE COACH TRAVEL DIRECT FROM RUGBY
· 2 NIGHT DINNER BED AND BREAKFAST
· ALL ROOMS EN-SUITE WITH COLOUR TV, TEA / COFFEE MAKING FACILITIES
· ENROUTE: St Ives Cambridgeshire and Bury St Edmunds for free time at your leisure.
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: BURE VALLEY RAILWAY AND CRUISE ON THE NORFOLK BROADS Enjoy the best of both worlds with a combined train and broads cruise ticket. Journey by steam train through picturesque Norfolk countryside from Aylsham to Wroxham. Coach pick up for free time to explore the bustling town of Wroxham. Then the coach will transfer you to Horning for your return sailing on the broads Mississippi Paddle Boat. (Fares Included)
· ENROUTE: NORWICH For Free time to explore at your leisure.
STAYING AT THE MERCURE NORWICH which is a 4* Property with Poolside Leisure Club, Arts Grill & Club Bar. Located near the centre of Norwich, this modern Norwich hotel is an ideal base for a relaxing break, you’re assured of a warm welcome at the Mercure Norwich hotel. No lift at this hotel. No porterage included as short break.