· 4 NIGHTS DINNER BED AND BREAKFAST.
· ALL ROOMS EN-SUITE WITH COLOUR TV, TEA / COFFEE MAKING FACILITIES.
· ENTERTAINMENT & (WEDNESDAY OPTIONAL THEATRE NIGHT £TBC)
· TURKEY & TINSEL PROGRAMME
· ENROUTE STOPOVER: TAUNTON
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: TO BRIXHAM & PAIGNTON: Brixham is one of the towns gathered together to form the Torbay area. It is a busy fishing port with lots going on throughout the year. Trawlers, pleasure craft and yachts come and go, and stalls sell the freshly caught seafood around the port. Long sandy beaches, first class attractions and a vibrant atmosphere are the essential ingredients for a perfect holiday - and Paignton has them all. We have included Morning Tea and Biscuits at Queens Hotel Paignton, with Compliments, from Jamesway Travel.
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: EXETER, as Devon’s capital city, Exeter is a vibrant, modern city with a historical past pre-dating the Romans. This is reflected in its fascinating visitor attractions including, museums such as RAMM, the magnificent Exeter Cathedral and the Roman wall at the city’s Historic Quayside, just a ten-minute walk from the Cathedral, If you’re in need of a spot of retail therapy Princesshay is certain to cater for your needs. It offers a contemporary mixture of shopping, leisure and restaurants all within walking distance of the Cathedral. It has an eclectic mix of global High Street brands, mixed in with local one of a kind boutiques.
· ONE DAY FREE AT YOUR LEISURE IN BABBACOMBE
Staying at The Babbacombe Hotel, makes for the perfect setting for your stay on the English Riviera. A warm welcome awaits you at our 80 bedded, all en-suite, sea front hotel. Offering friendly and comfortable surroundings and beautiful sea views. The Babbacombe Hotel enjoys a level position directly on the sea front overlooking the famous Babbacombe Downs with far reaching beautiful views across Lyme Bay. Many of our bedrooms have stunning sea views, we have family rooms, single rooms and a number of disabled rooms, a large number of these have sweeping sea views and some have balconies. Here at The Babbacombe Hotel all of our public areas are situated on the ground floor. The hotel has a modern passenger lift to most bedrooms, we also have 8 ground floor bedrooms. The Babbacombe Hotel is disabled friendly and has 9 purpose built disabled wet rooms. In addition to those rooms many of our bedrooms have step in showers with easy access.
Departure Date: Monday 14th November 2022 £299.00