FULL BOARD ** NEW FOR 2022 ** ALL INCLUSIVE DRINKS
TO INCLUDE ALL THIS:
· EXECUTIVE RETURN COACH TRAVEL DIRECT FROM RUGBY
· 2 NIGHTS FULL BOARD : BREAKFAST, LUNCH AND A SERVED 3-COURSE DINNER
· COMFORTABLE BUNGALOW ACCOMMODATION
· ARENA TICKETS FOR EVERY TOP-CLASS WORLD BOWLS MATCH DURING YOUR STAY
· SPORTS, LEISURE & ACTIVITIES
· FIRST-CLASS ENTERTAINMENT
· DESIGNED FOR ADULTS
· DRINKS INCLUDED THROUGHOUT YOUR STAY “ALL INCLUSIVE DRINKS” NEW FOR 2022 From 3pm on arrival day, 8.30 am to close of bars on Saturday and until 10.30 am on departure day
· HALF DAY EXCURSION TO: Norwich which is the most complete medieval city in Britain. Such contrasting boasts show a rare blend of historic interest and modern sophistication. Explore the intricate network of winding streets and over 1,500 historic buildings, from the splendour of the Norman Cathedral and Castle to charming Elm Hill with its timber-framed houses.
A warm welcome to Potters Leisure Resort. The 65 acre resort is located on the coastline border of Norfolk & Suffolk, with the village of Hopton-on-Sea, just a few minutes’ walk away. The accommodation consists of some two hundred bungalows which stretch from the main facilities down towards the sea and has its own private beach and offers a variety of fantastic entertainment-filled breaks.
Overlooking the picturesque Norfolk Coast, Potters Resort has been the proud home of indoor bowls since 1999 and hosts the most prestigious competitions in the World Bowls calendar. Enjoy top-class live action from the world’s best players and soak up the unique atmosphere in our impressive International Arena, plus brilliant entertainment, comfortable accommodation, delicious food and drink served when you want it, and the welcome camaraderie of like-minded bowls fans and players, all covered in one superb All-Inclusive price.
DEPARTURE DATE: FRIDAY 7th JANUARY 2022 £299.00