· 4 NIGHTS DINNER BED AND BREAKFAST.
· ALL ROOMS EN-SUITE WITH COLOUR TV, TEA / COFFEE MAKING FACILITIES.
· ENTERTAINMENT & (WEDNESDAY OPTIONAL THEATRE NIGHT TBA)
· 99p Bar Deal from 8pm to 11pm in the Show Bar Selected Beers & Ciders and House Wine’s & Soft Drinks, Single Measures of Spirits Served with a dash.
· ENROUTE STOPOVER: EXETER
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: TO BRIXHAM & PAIGNTON: Brixham is one of the towns gathered together to form the Torbay area. It is a busy fishing port with lots going on throughout the year. Trawlers, pleasure craft and yachts come and go, and stalls sell the freshly caught seafood around the port. Long sandy beaches, first class attractions and a vibrant atmosphere are the essential ingredients for a perfect holiday - and Paignton has them all. We have included Morning Tea and Biscuits at Queens Hotel Paignton, with Compliments, from Jamesway Travel.
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: NEWTON ABBOT a historic market town surrounded by beautiful South Devon countryside. The town is home to a large range of shops, restaurants and open spaces and is perfectly located for a visit from Babbacombe.
· ONE DAY FREE AT YOUR LEISURE IN BABBACOMBE
Staying at The Babbacombe Hotel, makes for the perfect setting for your stay on the English Riviera. A warm welcome awaits you at our 80 bedded, all en-suite, sea front hotel. Offering friendly and comfortable surroundings and beautiful sea views. The Babbacombe Hotel enjoys a level position directly on the sea front overlooking the famous Babbacombe Downs with far reaching beautiful views across Lyme Bay. Many of our bedrooms have stunning sea views, we have family rooms, single rooms and a number of disabled rooms, a large number of these have sweeping sea views and some have balconies. Here at The Babbacombe Hotel all of our public areas are situated on the ground floor. The hotel has a modern passenger lift to most bedrooms, we also have 8 ground floor bedrooms. The Babbacombe Hotel is disabled friendly and has 9 purpose built disabled wet rooms. In addition to those rooms many of our bedrooms have step in showers with easy access.
DEPARTURE DATE: MONDAY 28th FEBRUARY 2022 £299.00