· EXECUTIVE COACH TRAVEL DIRECT FROM RUGBY.
· 4 NIGHTS DINNER BED AND BREAKFAST.
· ADDED VALUE / FREE BAR FROM 6pm TO 9pm EACH NIGHT (House Lager, Bitter, Spirit & Mixer, Glass of House Wine, Coke / Lemonade)
· ALL ROOMS EN-SUITE WITH COLOUR TV, TEA / COFFEE MAKING FACILITIES.
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: To The New Forest Lymington & Christchurch Taking a scenic route through the New Forest, passing through the lovely village of Burley & Lyndhurst & Brockenhurst, & onto Lymington which is surrounded by outstanding natural beauty; to the north are the ancient woodlands and heathlands of the New Forest, and to the south, the Solent and the Isle of Wight. Christchurch, it’s 11th century Priory is Britain’s longest parish church at just 300ft. It also has the country’s two oldest bells dating from 1370.
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: Visiting the seaside resort of WEYMOUTH, where you can explore its curved promenade, harbor and sandy beach which is dotted with colourful beach huts and backed by Georgian houses. Weymouth Sealife Park is home to sharks, turtles and stingrays.
· ONE FREE DAY YOUR LEISURE
Staying at The 3* Durley Dean Hotel which is an historic Victorian townhouse hotel situated close to the beaches of Bournemouth, one of the most popular holiday destinations on the south coast of England. Whatever the reason for your stay in Bournemouth, why not make the most of our brand new spa and leisure facilities. After a long day, relax in our heated indoor swimming pool or enjoy the peace and tranquility of our sauna and steam room. This Victorian townhouse offers bright, modern rooms, located just 5 minutes’ walk from Bournemouth’s award-winning beach. With a restaurant and lounge bar, there is also free high-speed WiFi.
Bournemouth is an elegant, clean resort, the glittering blue sea and seven miles of fine sandy golden beaches, level promenade, acres of parks and gardens, markets and boutiques with the mild southern climate makes it an ideal resort for a relaxing holiday.
DEPARTURE DATE: MONDAY 28th MARCH 2022 £319.00