· EXECUTIVE COACH TRAVEL DIRECT FROM RUGBY.
· 4 NIGHTS DINNER BED & BREAKFAST,
· HAPPY HOUR’S EVERY DAY FROM 12 Noon - 6pm & 8pm – 9pm draught Beer, House Wine and Draught Soft Drinks (Residents Only bar from 7pm)
· ALL ROOM ENSUITE, COLOUR TV, TEA / COFFEE MAKING FACILITIES.
· ENROUTE EXCURSION: To Monmouth, a Welsh border market town situated at the confluence of the Rivers Wye, Monnow and Trothy, with its bustling main street it makes a great destination for holiday or day out.
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: Travel along the coast road, well known locally for its “Seventeen Hills in Sixteen Miles”, through Newgale Pebble Beach via the quaint little village of Solva, and on to St. Davids where ample time is allowed to view the Cathedral, the largest in Wales and built on a lovely stretch of coastline. Onto to Narbeth, a delightful town where multi-coloured Edwardian and Georgian buildings line the High Street – a shoppers haven.
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: Explore the beauty of the Gower Peninsula and the picturesque Victorian seaside village of Mumbles
· ONE DAY FREE TIME AT YOUR LEISURE
TENBY is a delightful little harbour town and seaside resort. Tenby is a town steeped in ancient history surrounded by an imposing medieval stone wall. Through the passages of time Tenby has seen many changes but it has been on the leisure map for nearly 200 years. And with all that experience the people of Tenby certainly know how to offer each and every visitor an unforgettable time.
Staying at The Clarence House Hotel This family-run hotel is superbly situated on the Esplanade, with panoramic views of the South Shore, overlooking Tenby’s South Beach with views across to Caldey Island, this informal hotel, is a short level walk from the town centre, and a short walk to the harbour. Down-to-earth rooms feature en suite bathrooms and flat-screen TVs, plus tea and coffee making facilities. The Hotel has a fully licensed residents only bar, private patio garden to rear of hotel, sea-view restaurant, easy disabled access and a lift level to all floors.
DEPARTURE DATE: MONDAY 9th MAY 2022 £399.00