· EXECUTIVE COACH TRAVEL DIRECT FROM RUGBY.
· RETURN FERRY CROSSING.
· 4 NIGHTS DINNER BED AND BREAKFAST/ ENTERTAINMENT
· ALL ROOMS EN-SUITE WITH COLOUR T.V. MANY WITH SUPERB SEA VIEWS.
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: To Newport, the capital of the Island & to Freshwater Bay with its hugh chalk stacks. We then visit the islands most westerly point, the needles and the multi- coloured sands of Alum Bay.
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: To Cowes & east Cowes small towns with a cosmopolitan atmosphere & you can be sure of receiving a warm welcome
· One free day at leisure in Sandown
The Trouville is a large comfortable hotel, where you can be sure of receiving a warm welcome and friendly attentive service. A lift serves all floors and the hotel is located on the sea - front, with its lovely sandy beach and the hotel commands sweeping views of the bay and is only minutes away from the pier, theatre, shops and bus routes. Within the hotel you have what is probably the best ballroom on the island, where you can enjoy first class live music, dancing and entertainment.
Sandown, nestling beneath the wide rolling downs, is an ideal holiday resort in itself, boasting a wide range of breathtaking panoramic views interrupted only by the passing of ocean liners, yachts and naval vessels. Quiet flower- filled parks demonstrate nature at her best, and the friendly bustle of the pier pavilion and sun terrace is not to be missed.
DEPARTURE DATE: SATURDAY 4th JUNE 2022 £419.00