· EXECUTIVE RETURN COACH TRAVEL DIRECT FROM RUGBY
· 4 NIGHTS DINNER BED & BREAKFAST
· ALL ROOMS ENSUITE WITH TEA/COFFEE MAKING FACILTIES
· ENTERTAINMENT EVERY EVENING.
· ONE DAY EXCURSION TO ALDEBURGH AND SOUTHWOLD. Southwold which is a charming north Suffolk seaside town on the Suffolk Heritage Coast. Almost an island, being bounded by the North Sea to the East, by the River Blyth and Southwold harbour to the South-West and by Buss Creek to the North. Also to Aldeburgh where between the High Street and the sea you’ll also find the Lifeboat Station, with museum and shop, charting the Town’s history from its Roman beginnings to the present day.
· ONE DAY EXCURSION TO CROMER. Cromer is a coastal town and civil parish on the north coast of the English county of Norfolk.
· ONE HALF DAY EXCURSION: To Snape Maltings on the bank of the River Alde, surrounded by an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and just six miles from Aldeburgh. Our beautiful heritage site, with its converted Victorian buildings, is home to independent shops and galleries, wonderful places to eat, and several performance venues – including the world-famous Snape Maltings Concert Hall.
Gunton Hall is located on the east coast of England, close to the seaside town of Lowestoft. Its’ welcoming gladed coastal setting is hard to beat. With comfortable accommodation laced around 50 acres, a walled garden, secluded woodland and freshwater fishing lake, everything’s close enough to the expansive East Anglian beach to make the short stroll a formality. Beyond the Village? This region boasts wide open spaces and beautiful coastline, and from Gunton Hall you can explore the best the county of Suffolk has to offer.
DEPARTURE DATE: MONDAY 1st AUGUST 2022 £409.00