· EXECUTIVE COACH TRAVEL DIRECT FROM RUGBY.
· 4 NIGHTS DINNER, BED AND BREAKFAST.
· ALL ROOMS EN-SUITE WITH TV, TEA / COFFEE MAKING FACILITIES.
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: TO BEAMISH MUSEUM Beamish stands in 300 acres of beautiful County Durham countryside. Within our site you will find Pockerley Old Hall, The town, Rowley Station, The Fairground, Home Farm and the Pit Village. With so many things to see, Beamish is a wonderful day out for people of all ages. Each area of the Museum tells the story of Georgian, Victorian or Edwardian living. You can see how life in North East England changed over the 100 years, from a Georgian Agricultural lifestyle to the Industrial Revolution (entrance included)
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: NORTHUMBERLAND COASTAL DRIVE TO SEAHOUSES AND BACK ALONG PAST THE SAND DUNES TO BAMBURGH AND ALNWICK.
· PASSENGERS FREE TIME TO EXPLORE NEWCASTLE AND BEYOND. THE CASTLE AND SHOPS ARE JUST A SHORT WALK FROM THE HOTEL.
· ENROUTE EXCURSION: HISTORIC DURHAM at the heart of the county. When you’re in the area, a visit to the fine Norman Cathedral and Castle are a must, regarded as one of the most outstanding ecclesiastical experiences in Europe. These buildings clearly demonstrate the Norman influence, & forms a much admired World Heritage Site.
Staying at the 4* Copthorne Hotel Newcastle - Unique city centre hotel in Newcastle’s Quayside