· EXECUTIVE COACH DIRECT FROM RUGBY
· 4 NIGHTS DINNER BED AND BREAKFAST
· ALL ROOMS EN-SUITE WITH COLOUR TV, TEA / COFFEE MAKING FACILITIES.
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: To Eastbourne which is an elegant & stylish seaside resort surrounded by magnificent countryside. The resort enjoys higher than average sunshine figures and the promenades and Carpet Gardens lining the beach are sheltered by the cliffs of Beachy Head.
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: Exploring the beautiful Sussex Coast to Worthing, which is renowned for its fabulous shopping and miles of award winning beaches & its parks & gardens. Then on to Littlehampton with its’ award winning beach. The beautiful River Arun and a large seafront green makes Littlehampton a popular destination to visit.
· ONE DAY FREE TO ENJOY BRIGHTON
Staying at The 4* Old Ship Hotel With parts dating back as far as 1559, The Old Ship is Brighton’s most historic hotel, seamlessly combining modern design with the building’s original period features. Its iconic seafront location lends itself to stunning panoramic sea views, alongside excellent accessibility to local attractions and unique event facilities that make the hotel a perfect choice. A short distance from the remarkable Brighton Pavillion, Brighton Pier and the Lanes Shopping Centre, The Old Ship provides an excellent base for exploring this dynamic seaside city. With 154 beautiful en-suite guest rooms, a state-of-the-art residents’ gym and its very own restaurant overlooking the beach, you don’t need to leave the hotel to make your stay any more memorable.
Brighton is one of Britain’s oldest and most unconventional resorts, which manages to combine a traditional seaside charm with a Bohemian raffishness. Brighton Pier is one of Britain’s most visited attractions and has a vibrant atmosphere, the shingle beach is the perfect place to enjoy sun-bathing, ice-creams and traditional fish and chips. The eccentricity of the city is symbolised in the Royal Pavilion, commissioned by the exuberant Prince Regent, with its elaborate Indian-style domes and minarets. Brighton also boasts an eclectic range of shops, a lively café culture and a very busy arts scene. Churchill Square, the stylish indoor shopping centre is the place to find leading names alongside quaint individual outlets. The Lanes, a 17th Century shopping quarter is a popular choice with shoppers too; local shops and café culture thrive in North Laine with tables spreading out into the middle of Gardener Street.
The British Airways i360 which is a 162-metre observation tower on the seafront of Brighton, near to the remains of the West Pier. Maybe take a voyage to the skies and see Sussex like you have never seen before. Visitors will glide up slowly to 450 feet in a futuristic glass viewing pod to enjoy breathtaking 360 degree views.
DEPARTURE DATE: MONDAY 15th AUGUST 2022 £399.00