TO INCLUDE ALL THIS:
· EXECUTIVE COACH TRAVEL FROM RUGBY.
· 4 NIGHTS DINNER BED AND BREAKFAST/ ENTERTAINMENT
· ALL ROOMS EN-SUITE WITH COLOUR TV.
· Enroute A scenic drive through Llangollen, and along the Horseshoe pass, which offers spectacular views.
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: Spectacular Snowdon tour visiting Betws-y-Coed and the Swallow Falls, then driving through the breathtaking Llanberis Pass, to the foot of the mighty Snowdon, alongside the wonderful ice blue lakes of Padarn and Peris.
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: Following the magnificent North Wales coast road, between mountains & sea, we head for historic Caernarfon the town is dominated by its famous castle and the ancient walls and gateways give it a medieval atmosphere. Then we cross the Menai Straits onto the Isle of Anglesey.
· ONE FREE DAY AT YOUR LEISURE
THE TYNEDALE HOTEL
Is one of Llandudno’s premier 4 star hotels, from the moment you enter the Tynedale you will be greeted by the welcoming and professional staff, the hotel has gained a reputation for its fine cuisine the hotel is ideally situated on sea front in a level position on the famous promenade, with easy access to all the delights Llandudno has to offer.
LLANDUDNO is very justly proud of its reputation as the queen of the North Wales resorts, with its mild sunny climate, two wonderful beaches, wonderfully preserved Victorian architecture, pier, gardens, dry -ski slope, Edwardian tramway, a modern cabin lift, superb panoramic views from the Great Orme the summit of Llandudno’s striking headland. Llandudno - how seaside towns were meant to be, It’s no mean feat listing all the things there are to do in Wales’ largest seaside resort. Just where do we begin? Fancy stretching your legs on the longest pier in Wales?
DEPARTURE DATE: TUESDAY 6th SEPTEMBER 2022 £449.00