· EXECUTIVE COACH TRAVEL DIRECT FROM RUGBY.
· 1 NIGHT DINNER BED AND BREAKFAST
· ALL ROOMS EN-SUITE WITH COLOUR TV, TEA / COFFEE MAKING FACILITIES.
· ADDED VALUE DINNER INCLUDED ON THIS WEEKEND
· EXCURSION TO: KEW GARDENS London’s largest UNESCO World Heritage Site –enjoy a day immersed in centuries of science, horticulture and history. (admission included)
· EXCURSION TO: CHISWICK HOUSE & GARDENS Chiswick House is among the most glorious examples of 18th-century British architecture and makes a fascinating day out in West London. The third Earl of Burlington, who designed this noble Roman-style Palladian villa, drew inspiration from his Grand Tours of Italy. The Gardens - birthplace of the English Landscape Movement - are open following a major restoration which has revealed the original vistas and repaired the statues and garden buildings. There’s also a fantastic café in a RIBA award-winning building that looks out on the gardens and house. (admission included)
STAYING AT THE 4* BULL HOTEL
Over-looking Gerrards Cross Common, The Bull is set in a 17th-century building in beautiful landscaped gardens. Gerrards Cross town centre just 10 minutes’ walk away. Fresh, seasonal produce is served in the hotel’s modern restaurant. Whilst retaining the cosy spirit of an historic coaching inn, the Bull’s 4* rooms are ideal for today’s traveller. Many feature modern artworks and views over landscaped gardens. Enjoy breakfast and dinner at Beeches Restaurant, where the head chef conjures up a modern menu of British and Mediterranean cuisine. Beeches has held an AA Rosette since March 2012.
DEPARTURE DATE: Saturday 17th September 2022 £279.00 Added value: dinner included