· EXECUTIVE COACH TRAVEL DIRECT FROM RUGBY
· 4 NIGHTS DINNER BED & BREAKFAST
· ALL ROOMS ENSUITE, COLOUR TV, TEA / COFFEE MAKING FACILITIES
· ONE HALF DAY EXCURSION:
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: Dartmouth & Brixham a magical place with its own unique sense of style. Whoever you are and however you enjoy spending time, it’s a love affair with Dartmouth that brings you back every time. Explore winding Elizabethan streets with independent shops, art galleries. Enjoy gourmet restaurants bistros, bars, and cosy cafes. Brixham a stunningly beautiful harbourside town on South Devon’s beautiful English Riviera. Life here has always centred around the harbour, where heritage trawlers jostle for space with day boats heading out to sea for the day’s catch, bringing it home daily to Brixham’s famous Fish Market.. Yachts galore can be seen at the popular marina and in the outer harbour. Enjoy a stroll along the waterfront promenade.
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: Sidmouth, hidden in plain view along the beautiful Jurassic Coast, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, a seaside town like no other. Sitting along an impressive coastline and surrounded by spectacular countryside and Blue Flag award winning beaches, Sidmouth allows you to enjoy the best of both worlds, with everything you can expect from a beach holiday as well as having a rural feel and a real community atmosphere. ‘A town caught still in a timeless charm’
· FREE TIME AT YOUR LEISURE
Staying at the 3* Cliffden Hotel Teignmouth Comfortable, cosy rooms provide everything you need to ensure that you have and enjoyable stay. Enjoy breakfast and dinner in the hotel’s charming, restaurant overlooking the terrace or relax with a drink in the hotel bar. Set in 7 acres of beautiful gardens that offer a different view, mood and impression as the year moves through it’s seasons. The pond is a substantial water feature at the centre of the gardens, which you are welcome to enjoy from several view points within the hotel’s vast grounds. The pond offers the opportunity to sit back, relax, and enjoy the natural beauty that the hotel has to offer. Explore and experience the golden stretches of the Devonshire Coast and Teignmouths’ Blue Flag beach.
DEPARTURE DATE: MONDAY 3rd OCTOBER 2022 £399.00