· EXECUTIVE COACH TRAVEL DIRECT FROM RUGBY.
· 4 NIGHTS DINNER BED AND BREAKFAST.
· ALL ROOMS EN-SUITE WITH COLOUR TV.
· ENROUTE EXCURSION: Travelling through the Cotswold countryside and calling at Cheltenham.
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: Today we spend time in beautiful Bath with its stunning honey-coloured Georgian architecture, iconic Cresent, ancient Roman Baths and fine shopping.
· ONE DAY EXCURSION TO WELLS & GLASTONBURY. Wells is a small cathedral city sheltered on the southern edge of the Mendip Hills. Glastonbury is worth a visit at any time of the year you will find a heady mix of English small town charm, bohemiam culture and captivating spiritual history.
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: Visiting the market towns of Devizes, with an historic medieval past and over 500 listed buildings and Marlborough.
The 3* Limpley Stoke Hotel overlooking the spectacular Limpley Stoke Valley, the hotel is a stunning property with extensive gardens and elegant spacious public rooms. The restaurant provides traditional dining whilst the Valley Bar offers lovely views from the terrace and a welcoming place to relax. Bedrooms are designed with your comfort in mind and offer tv, hairdryer and tea/coffee making facilities. Bedrooms are located on three floors with a lift serving the first two. Due to the original architecture of this Georgian period property, all floors have varying levels and do require some access via steep steps.
DEPARTURE DATE: MONDAY 10th OCTOBER 2022 £399.00