· EXECUTIVE COACH TRAVEL DIRECT FROM RUGBY
· 4 NIGHTS DINNER BED AND BREAKFAST.
· ALL ROOMS EN-SUITE WITH COLOUR TV, TEA / COFFEE MAKING FACILITIES.
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: Visiting the historic town of Hexham and Hadrians Wall, then to the coastal town of Tynemouth a popular place for people from far and wide to come for a variety of reasons. It is steeped in history, has some fabulous attractions, great shopping and a vibrant nightlife.
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: Touring the South of the River Tyne, calling at Marsden Grotto, we continue our journey past Penshaw Monument before calling at the seaside town of Seaham
· ONE DAY FREE AT YOUR LEISURE
Staying at The 3* Little Haven Hotel Uniquely situated in South Shields at the gateway of the River Tyne. The Hotel boasts extensive views of the busy Tyne and Little Haven beach. Enjoy a varied and exciting dining experience in the Boardwalk Cafe, fashionably set in the conservatory overlooking Little Haven Beach and the lively waterfront. Light meals and snacks can also be taken in our Lounge Bar area. Purpose built hotel includes lift access, stylish bedrooms are en-suite and come with excellent facilities including a flat screen television with freeview channels, wi-fi access, trouser press, iron and ironing board, security safe and tea and coffee making facilities.
This tour has been designed to give you a real flavour of the splendour of the North East, the renowned warm “Geordie” welcome and hospitality, the North East is destination that will delight and surprise you.
DEPARTURE DATE: MONDAY 17th OCTOBER 2022 £399.00