· EXECUTIVE COACH TRAVEL DIRECT FROM RUGBY.
· 4 NIGHTS DINNER BED AND BREAKFAST / CHRISTMAS ENTERTAINMENT PROGRAMME
· ALL ROOMS EN-SUITE WITH COLOUR TV
· CHRISTMAS ACTIVITIES
· Enroute: A scenic drive through Llangollen, and along the Horseshoe Pass, which offers spectacular views
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: To the city of Chester, rightly considered to be one of England’s best - preserved medieval cities, brims with history. It still possesses much of its surrounding roman walls and is the home of the Row’s, the famous half- timbered buildings which were probably the world’s first shopping mall.
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: Travelling along the North Wales coast, firstly visiting Conwy, a delightful small town with a picturesque quayside overlooked by the mighty Conwy Castle. We then continue through Snowdonia to the pretty village of Betws-y-Coed.
· FREE TIME IN LLANDUDNO AT YOUR LEISURE
THE 4* TYNEDALE HOTEL
Is one of Llandudno’s premier hotels, from the moment you enter the Tynedale you will be greeted by the welcoming and professional staff, the hotel has gained a reputation for its fine cuisine the hotel is ideally situated on the sea front in a level position on the famous promenade, with easy access to all the delights Llandudno has to offer.
Llandudno is very justly proud of its reputation as the Queen of the North Wales resorts, with its mild sunny climate, two wonderful beaches, wonderfully preserved Victorian architecture, pier, gardens, dry -ski slope, Edwardian tramway, a modern cabin lift, superb panoramic views from the Great Orme the summit of Llandudno’s striking headland.
DEPARTURE DATE: Friday 25th November 2022 £449.00