· EXECUTIVE COACH TRAVEL DIRECT FROM RUGBY
· 2 NIGHTS DINNER BED AND BREAKFAST.
· ALL ROOMS EN-SUITE WITH COLOUR TV, TEA / COFFEE MAKING FACILITIES.
· ENROUTE: CHATSWORTH HOUSE AT CHRISTMAS Celebrate the magic of Christmas at Chatsworth. The house will be transformed with our annual Christmas displays to get everyone into the festive spirit (Subject to 2022 dates )
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: YORK CHRISTMAS MARKET York is a magical place at Christmas with so many lovely things to see and do. You don’t get more festive though than St Nicholas’ Fair, York’s Christmas Market. Running all the way along Parliament Street right down to St Sampson’s Square. There are also stalls within the Shambles Market and in Coppergate. (Subject to 2022 dates)
· ENROUTE: SHEFFIELD CHRISTMAS MARKET the market celebrates Sheffield’s great independent traders, with over 80% of the traders being Sheffield based. It is delivered by a small independent company and has a great friendly supportive ethos. This market has grown from a handful of cabins, to the full shopping experience. An Alpine Bar, a traditional German sausage grill, pizza, chimney cake, churros and many other food and drink experiences. A chance to meet the big man himself at Santa’s Grotto. Also view the city from the iconic Big Wheel. (Subject to 2022 dates)
Staying at the 3* Mercure Wetherby Hotel. Conveniently located just outside the market town of Wetherby. All bedrooms feature a flat-screen TV and complimentary high speed WiFi. After a busy day enjoy delicious international food in The Brasserie, and those looking to unwind further can enjoy a drink from the impressive selection in The Bar. Recharge your batteries at the modern Mercure Wetherby hotel near the riverside Yorkshire market town of Wetherby.
DEPARTURE DATE: SUNDAY 27th NOVEMBER 2022 259.00