· 4 NIGHTS DINNER, BED AND BREAKFAST.
· ALL ROOMS EN-SUITE WITH TV, TEA / COFFEE MAKING FACILITIES.
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: To Beamish at Christmas Beamish stands in 300 acres of beautiful County Durham countryside. Within our site you will find Pockerley Old Hall, The town, Rowley Station, The Fairground, Home Farm and the Pit Village. With so many things to see, Beamish is a wonderful day out for people of all ages. Each area of the Museum tells the story of Georgian, Victorian or Edwardian living. You can see how life in North East England changed over the 100 years, from a Georgian Agricultural lifestyle to the Industrial Revolution. Discover the amazing festive sights, sounds and delicious tastes of Christmas past. (entrance included)
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: Alnwick Garden Award Winning Christmas Light Trail, See the Garden come to life like you have never seen it before with fantastic sound and light at this after dark spectacular! Fun for all the family and filling your hearts with festive spirit. Enjoy this amazing Winter Light Trail! (Subject to Opening date 2023)
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: Newcastle city centre hosts the Newcastle Christmas Market. Come along and soak up the festive atmosphere whilst browsing stalls selling everything from alpaca hats and gloves to Christmas cakes, locally brewed beers, fantastic mirrors, beautiful pottery and gorgeous handmade jewellery. Newcastle Christmas Market incorporates the Farmers Market so shoppers can pick up delicious produce just in time for Christmas from your friendly local producer. Santa will making a special appearance at the market and local choirs will add to the Christmas cheer. (Subject to Opening date 2023)
· ENROUTE HOME: HISTORIC DURHAM CHRISTMAS FESTIVAL at the heart of the county. When you’re in the area, a visit to the fine Norman Cathedral and Castle are a must, regarded as one of the most outstanding ecclesiastical experiences in Europe. These buildings clearly demonstrate the Norman influence, & forms a much admired World Heritage Site. Come and enjoy loads of Christmas shopping with more than 200 independent traders… as well as seasonal entertainment for all the family. With 4 markets, and 3 days of entertainment throughout the city of Durham, it will be a great way to start the Christmas season. Subject to dates 2023.
Staying at the 3* Holiday Inn Washington Situated between historic Durham, Sunderland and Newcastle, this long-established hotel is well known for its friendly staff and warm northern welcome. The hotel has an established restaurant called Trader, and a contemporary lounge and bar area, serving drinks and light snacks. Sleep soundly with the hotel’s pillow menu for a restful sleep in your uncluttered hotel guest rooms. Complimentary tea and coffee facilities will ensure that you stay refreshed. Surf the web quickly and easily, with high-speed Internet access in all hotel bedrooms and relax and unwind in your room with satellite TV facility.
DEPARTURE DATE: TUESDAY 28th NOVEMBER 2023 £389.00