· EXECUTIVE COACH TRAVEL DIRECT FROM RUGBY.
· RETURN FERRY CROSSING.
· 4 NIGHTS DINNER BED AND BREAKFAST/ ENTERTAINMENT
· ALL ROOMS EN-SUITE WITH COLOUR T.V. MANY WITH SUPERB SEA VIEWS.
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: Scenic tour along the south coast road to Freshwater Bay with its hugh chalk stacks. We then visit the islands most westerly point, the needles and the multi- coloured sands of Alum Bay.
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: To Ryde, which is the largest town on the Isle of Wight, and with its prominent position along the seafront and hovercraft and passenger ferry links it is little wonder it is often referred to as “The Gateway to the Island”. In addition to an expanse of sandy beaches which stretch right along the town, Ryde has a great selection of boutique shops, museums and galleries for you to visit along with lots of other things to see and do along its esplanade.
· ONE HALF DAY EXCURSION: To Shanklin from the long wide sandy beach, perfect for bucket and spade days to the wooded ravine which is Shanklin Chine and the Old Village with its independent shops, restaurants and pubs, you won’t be short of something to do. Shanklin has all the charm of a proper seaside town and set against the dramatic sandstone cliffs, the beach is one of the most stunning walks to take on the Island.
The Trouville is a large comfortable hotel, where you can be sure of receiving a warm welcome and friendly attentive service. A lift serves all floors and the hotel is located on the sea - front, with its lovely sandy beach and the hotel commands sweeping views of the bay and is only minutes away from the pier, theatre, shops and bus routes.
Within the hotel you have what is probably the best ballroom on the island, where you can enjoy first class live music, dancing and entertainment.
Sandown, nestling beneath the wide rolling downs, is an ideal holiday resort in itself, boasting a wide range of breathtaking panoramic views interrupted only by the passing of ocean liners, yachts and naval vessels. Quiet flower- filled parks demonstrate nature at her best, and the friendly bustle of the pier pavilion and sun terrace is not to be missed.
DEPARTURE DATE: TUESDAY 22nd JUNE 2021 £399.00
· 4 NIGHTS DINNER BED & BREAKFAST, ALL ROOMS ENSUITE, COLOUR TV, TEA / COFFEE MAKING FACILITIES
ONE DAY EXCURSION TO: LOOE & POLPERRO A busy fishing port, with a popular family beach, Looe has been a favourite holiday destination since Victorian times. Morning Tea / Coffee Biscuits / Cake at Hannafore Point Hotel, Looe, compliments of Jamesway Travel. Just south of Looe is the smaller port of Polperro. This quaint old Cornish fishing village whose narrow streets and pretty cottages remain undeniably attractive.
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: TO DARTMOUTH, Situated on the banks of the picturesque River Dart, it’s the perfect year round destination. No matter the weather or time of year, Dartmouth is an exciting town just waiting to be explored.
· ONE FREE DAY AT YOUR LEISURE
STAYING AT THE 3* COPTHORNE HOTEL Situated in the heart of the city is the Copthorne Hotel Plymouth. With the vibrant nightlife and cultural attractions in Devon right on our doorstep, and a short walk away from the Barbican and iconic Mayflower steps, it’s hard to beat on location and convenience. Only a short drive from Dartmoor National Park, the Royal Citadel, the renowned Plymouth Gin Distillery and many more local attractions too. The popular restaurant, best known for its Chef’s modern take on the local cuisine, creative dishes made with fresh local produce, experience the attentive and friendly service. The menu is made up of British and Continental influences, using the finest ingredients with a modern flair, which draws in guests and locals alike. A relaxed atmosphere within a traditional setting which is bright and airy. They also offer a selection of fine wines and delicious bar bites.
Plymouth’s dramatic coastal fortress was built in the 17th century to watch out for the Dutch. Its secondary use was to keep an eye on rebellious locals, so you might spot that its ancient cannons can be turned to face the city too. Tinside Lido jutting out into the sea, this well-maintained art-deco lido, dating from 1935, has incredible views of the harbour. The Barbican provides an important physical link to Plymouth’s fascinating nautical past. Think Jacobean buildings, cobbled streets, moored sailing boats, ancient inns, art shops, tea rooms, restaurants and bars. Established in 1793, Plymouth Gin Distillery has had over 200 years to get their recipe right – but you’ll have to be the judge of that. Home to the biggest fish tanks in Britain, Plymouth’s National Marine Aquarium is a cut above the rest. Separated into four distinct zones, aquatic ecosystems cover everything from the local Plymouth Sound to The Great Barrier Reef.
DEPARTURE DATE: THURSDAY 24th JUNE 2021 £439.00
· EXECUTIVE COACH TRAVEL DIRECT FROM RUGBY
· RETURN HIGH SPEED SERVICE FERRY “CONDOR EXPRESS” CROSSING POOLE / WEYMOUTH TO JERSEY.
· OCEAN PLUS SEATS ARE AVAILABLE TO BOOK AT AN ADDITIONAL CHARGE / PLEASE CALL THE OFFICE IF YOU WISH TO UPGRADE YOUR SEATS
· REPRESENTATIVE SERVICE AT POOLE / WEYMOUTH AND IN JERSEY.
· RETURN TRANSFERS JERSEY QUAY TO HOTEL.
· 6 NIGHTS DINNER BED AND ENGLISH BREAKFAST.
· ALL ROOMS EN- SUITE WITH COLOUR T.V. & TEA / COFFEE MAKING FACILITIES.
Staying at The 3* Fort D’AuvergneHotel
The Fort D’Auvergne Hotel is bordered by the sea and sandy beach on two sides and occupies what is one of the best maritime positions in Jersey’s capital, St Helier, traditional in style and offers amenities such as our air conditioned seafront table d’hote restaurant and an outstanding luxury indoor pool complex with unrivalled views over the bay. Relax each evening in our Promenade Bar with only a pedestrian promenade separating the hotel and the sea / beach making this a wonderfully unique location on the St.Helier shore.
Jersey is the largest and most southerly of the Channel Islands, nestling in the bay of Saint Malo, just eleven miles from the Normandy coast of France. Its shores are warmed by the gulfstream and it enjoys a very good sunshine record. Jersey offers its visitor something quite different with its continental atmosphere and its friendly Islanders of Norman decent.
DEPARTURE DATE: Friday 25th June 2021 £679.00
· EXECUTIVE COACH TRAVEL DIRECT FROM RUGBY
· 5 NIGHTS DINNER BED & BREAKFAST,
· ALL ROOMS ENSUITE, COLOUR TV, TEA / COFFEE MAKING FACILITIES / ENTERTAINMENT
· ONE HALF DAY EXCURSION: A Morning visit to Brixham, a stunningly beautiful harbourside town on South Devon’s beautiful English Riviera. Life here has always centred around the harbour, where heritage trawlers jostle for space with day boats heading out to sea for the day’s catch, bringing it home daily to Brixham’s famous Fish Market. Here, in the heart of Englands Seafood Coast the freshest fish and most delicious seafood is on the menu everywhere. Yachts galore can be seen at the popular marina and in the outer harbour. Enjoy a stroll along the waterfront promenade.
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: To Dartmouth which is a magical place with its own unique sense of style. Whoever you are and however you enjoy spending time, it’s a love affair with Dartmouth that brings you back every time. Explore winding Elizabethan streets with independent shops, art galleries. Enjoy gourmet restaurants bistros, bars, and cosy cafes. Alternatively you could
Travel on the steam railway from Paignton to Kingswear, then cross the River Dart on our foot passenger ferry to Dartmouth, where you board one of our boats for a circular River Cruise (approximately 1 hour duration) around the river and estuary. The cruise takes you to the mouth of the river passing Kingswear & Dartmouth Castles, Dittisham village, Britannia Royal Naval College and Greenway House – home to the late Dame Agatha Christie.
(Optional Steam Train & Cruise, £27.00 per person - Please enquire at time of booking).
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: Plymouth, Come rain or shine you’ll find something for everyone among the city streets, surrounding countryside and marine environment beyond. There are well-known landmarks, historical sites and natural assets to explore across Plymouth’s many unique areas and districts.
· ONE DAY FREE TIME AT YOUR LEISURE
The English Riviera withholds an enviable reputation as one of the country’s leading holiday destinations but the treasures of the Bay are not confined to its beaches, gardens, palm trees and mild climate.
TLH Leisure Resort, enjoy your accommodation, leisure and entertainment all on one site an outstanding choice of indoor and outdoor leisure facilities,
Staying at the Derwent Hotel Located 5 to 10 minutes’ walk from Torquay’s seafront, the Derwent Hotel offers family-friendly accommodation with a luxury spa, leisure complex and gym. Indoor and outdoor swimming pools. You’ll find comfortable bedrooms, bright, modern bars and lounges and a friendly informal restaurant. The Starlight lounge is the main hub for night-time entertainment and dancing - so there’s never a dull moment at the Derwent. A short walk will take you to the attractive harbour and town centre
DEPARTURE DATE: SUNDAY 27th JUNE 2021
Staying at the 3*Derwent Hotel
*Dartmouth *Plymouth *Brixham half day *Free time to enjoy Torquay
DEPARTURE DATE: Sunday 27th June 2021 £499.00
*Aldeburgh & Southwold *Lowestoft *Snape Maltings half day
DEPARTURE DATE: Monday 5th July 2021 £389.00
· EXECUTIVE RETURN COACH TRAVEL DIRECT FROM RUGBY.
· 1 NIGHT DINNER BED AND BREAKFAST.
· ALL ROOMS EN-SUITE WITH COLOUR TV, TEA / COFFEE MAKING FACILITIES.
· NEW HOTEL & LOCATION FOR 2021
· INCLUDING A NEW ATTRACTION
A MYSTERY WEEKEND AWAY, SOMETIMES WHEN YOU JUST CANNOT DECIDE WHERE TO GO, WHY NOT TAKE A MYSTERY WEEKEND. SEE PARTS OF THE COUNTRY THAT YOU MAY NEVER HAVE SEEN BEFORE OR ALWAYS WANTED TO VISIT AND JUST NEVER GOT ROUND TO IT. THE ELEMENT OF SURPRISE AWAITS YOU.
DEPARTURE DATE: SATURDAY 10th JULY 2021 £139.00
· Executive Coach Travel Direct From Rugby.
· 4 Nights Dinner Bed And Breakfast / Entertainment
· All Rooms En- Suite With T.V / Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: Time to explore Keswick, before heading to Derwent Water, bordered by woods and towering crags, Derwent water is hailed as ‘Queen of the Lakes’ & surrounded by some of the most magnificent scenery in the Lake District. Then to view Bassenthwaite Lake.
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: To Ullswater, one of the largest and most beautiful lakes, travelling via Glenridding and Patterdale and ascending the Kirkstone Pass before calling at Ambleside, and then returning to your hotel.
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: Calling at Kendal before visiting Lake Winderemere, taking in Lakeside and Bowness on Windermere. Before returning to the hotel we call at Lakeland the flagship store which holds the latest retail technology to offer you the very best shopping experience. Our store is light, bright, and home to thousands of can’t-live-without kitchen products as well as solutions for all around the home, seasonal essentials and gifts
3* SHAP WELLS HOTEL, SHAP, PENRITH, CUMBRIA
Set in some of the finest breathtaking scenery, Shap Wells Hotel is ideally situated to explore the English Lakes, Yorkshire Dales. Shap Wells has extensive lounges with bar facilities, one of which, the Riverside Lounge, overlooks the river Birkbeck and fells. Our reputation for food is envied by other hotels in the Lake District. We serve fresh, wholesome, well presented menus.
Cumbria and the Lake District are often referred to as the most beautiful corner of England. Shap Wells is the perfect place away from the crowds for exploring this beautiful corner; some of the country’s most spectacular scenery, as well as many historic towns and picturesque villages are found within an hour’s drive of the hotel.
You’ll be truly captivated by the breathtaking beauty of the Lake District amongst the magnificent array of colours. Here you can breathe in the clear air, marvel at the scenery and soak up the atmosphere of this wonderful corner of England with its lovely fells, peaceful forests, imposing mountains and thickly wooded hills, which roll down to meet the panoramic lakes that lap gently on the shores.
DEPARTURE DATE: MONDAY 12th JULY 2021 £399.00
· EXECUTIVE COACH TRAVEL DIRECT FROM RUGBY
· 4 NIGHTS, 3 COURSE CARVERY DINNER, BED & ENGLISH BREAKFAST,
· ALL ROOM ENSUITE, COLOUR TV, TEA / COFFEE MAKING FACILITIES & ENTERTAINMENT
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: To Hastings for the morning and the afternoon to Sovereign Harbour which is northern Europe’s largest composite marina complex and boasts four linked harbours, and the hugely popular Waterfront retail and restaurant development. The Waterfront has an impressive range of shops, galleries, cafes, restaurants and bars, and boat tours.
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: Worthing is a traditional seaside town with a twist. This is a place full of surprises – a wide open prom allows space to breathe, to run, to cycle, an endless horizon frames the beach and, of course, don’t miss our fasmous pier. The Worthing of today is a happy collision of classic and contemporary; where else can you hop off your paddles board and into one of the oldest working cinemas in the UK, tuck into a traditional cream tea or pop into a micro pub.
· FREE TIME IN EASTBOURNE
Staying at the 4* Langham Hotel, owned by The Kirby Family and enjoys sea views, live music and helpful, friendly staff, situated on Eastbourne’s seafront. Housed in a whitewashed 19th-century property, this upscale seafront hotel is a 2-minute walk from Redoubt Fortress & Military Museum and a 10-minute walk from Eastbourne Pier. Langham’s Conservatory Restaurant offers the delightful combination of appealing menus and panoramic views of Eastbourne’s coastline. Full English breakfast is served in the morning to provide a positive start to your day. Langham’s Bar is a place where guests can relax and admire the views, or enjoy the sea air on the terraces outside.
Eastbourne is an elegant & stylish seaside resort surrounded by magnificent countryside. The resort enjoys higher than average sunshine figures and the promenades and Carpet Gardens lining the beach are sheltered by the cliffs of Beachy Head. Good shops contribute to a good holiday and like the rest of the town, the shopping complex has been meticulously planned, with level streets and all within easy reach of each other. Night-time Eastbourne continues to entertain visitors - summer shows, concerts, ballet and opera, the Winter Gardens with its ballroom and dancing or alternatively there are plenty of amusements on the pier, old time music hall and much, much more.
DEPARTURE DATE: MONDAY 12th JULY 2021 £399.00
Staying at 4* Mercure Norwich Hotel near the centre of Norwich. No lift at this hotel.
*Enroute St Ives, Cambridgeshire & Bury St Edmonds
*Bure Valley Railway & Cruise on the Norfolk Broads and time in Wrexham *Norwich at leisure
DEPARTURE DATE: Friday 16th July 2021. £269.00