· EXECUTIVE RETURN COACH TRAVEL DIRECT FROM RUGBY
· 1 NIGHT BED & ENGLISH BREAKFAST STAYING AT THE 4* WALDORF HILTON HOTEL, ALDWYCH, LONDON
· TICKETS INCLUDED FOR TUTANKHAMUM: TREASURES OF THE GOLDEN PHARAOH AT THE SAATCHI GALLERY, KING’S ROAD, CHELSEA,
· FREE TIME IN LONDON AT YOUR LEISURE
The Tutankhamun Exhibition, will go on display at the Saatchi Gallery in London, this is the final time these extraordinary treasures will appear in London, and the largest exhibition to ever tour, celebrating the centenary since the discovery of the tomb. Transport yourself to Ancient Egypt where you will accompany Tutankhamun on his journey to the afterlife and quest for immortality. Over 150 priceless artifacts will be exhibited, including tomb objects from the treasures of the Golden Pharoah. This includes The Guardian Statue, along with other objects on display outside of Egypt for the first time. Come and discover the most famous of the Pharaohs, and the young sovereign’s personal belongings as you follow his passage into everlasting life, before the artefacts are permanently installed within the Egyptian Grand Museum.
The legend of Tutankhamun captured imaginations globally when, in 1922 his tomb was unearthed by British explorer Howard Carter and financier Lord Carnarvon
Steeped in history, welcome to The 4* Waldorf Hilton
As a bastion of Britishness, The Waldorf Hilton stands as one of London’s most iconic hotels. Perfectly positioned, you’ll find us right in the heart of the Capital’s glitzy district of theatres and a short walk from the Royal Opera House, Covent Garden Piazza and some of the best shops, restaurants, bars, galleries, museums Welcome to The Waldorf Hilton. We know how important, a bed away from home is. Enjoy comfort, elegance and convenience all in one place, your oasis for the night, your restored Edwardian styled room will provide a place for you to unwind. Blending Edwardian grandeur with modern comfort, which has been welcoming guests since 1908.
DEPARTURE DATE: SUNDAY 9th FEBRUARY 2020 £199.00
· EXECUTIVE COACH TRAVEL DIRECT FROM RUGBY.
· 4 NIGHTS DINNER BED AND BREAKFAST.
· ALL ROOMS EN-SUITE WITH COLOUR TV.
· CABARET ENTERTAINMENT EACH EVENING.
· WELCOME RECEPTION
· ENROUTE EXCURSION: A SCENIC DRIVE THROUGH LLANGOLLEN, AND ALONG THE HORSESHOE PASS, WHICH OFFERS SPECTACULAR VIEWS.
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: TO CAENARFON, Mighty Caernarfon Castle commands the lion’s share of attention, but the town’s narrow streets and stylishly redeveloped waterfront also merit a visit.
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: TO HISTORIC CHESTER, with its two tiered shops. Its bewitching beauty and unique atmosphere make Chester one of Britain’s most popular places.
· FREE TIME IN LLANDUDNO
· AFTERNOON TEAS, FOUR COURSE THEMED DINNERS, WOK STYLE SHOW COOKING, ITALIAN THEMED DINNER, CABARET ENTERTAINMENT EACH EVENING, CAPTAINS DINNER 1920’S STYLE, COCKTAILS & CANAPES RECEPTION. FUN CASINO, DECK GAMES & MUCH MORE.
· ‘PORTS OF CALL’ FOR 2020 HONG KONG, ASIA – ROME, ITALY – CAIRO, EGYPT –NEW YORK, USA – LLANDUDNO UK
M.V.Tyendale the original land based cruise ship cruise circuit in 1992. This ever popular break benefits from years of experience and investment of time and money that create an atmosphere of actually having been on board a cruise ship. The continuing feedback from this wonderful break is “copied by many – bettered by none”.
The 3 star Tynedale Hotel is one of Llandudno’s premier hotels , from the moment you enter the Tynedale you will be greeted by the welcoming and professional staff, the hotel has gained a reputation for its fine cuisine the hotel is ideally situated on sea front in a level position on the famous promenade, with easy access to all the delights Llandudno has to offer, Llandudno is very justly proud of its reputation as the queen of the North Wales resorts, with its mild sunny climate, two wonderful beaches, wonderfully preserved Victorian architecture, pier, gardens, dry -ski slope, Edwardian tramway, a modern cabin lift, superb panoramic views from the great Orme the summit of Llandudno’s striking headlan
DEPARTURE DATE: TUESDAY 11th FEBRUARY 2020 £359.00
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
EARLY BOOKING IS STRONGLEY RECOMMENDED
TO INCLUDE ALL THIS:
· EXECUTIVE RETURN COACH TRAVEL FROM RUGBY
· 4 NIGHTS DINNER BED & BREAKFAST
· ALL ROOMS ENSUITE WITH TEA/COFFEE MAKING FACILITIES
· ENTERTAINMENT EVERY EVENING WITH CABARET AND DANCING.
· ENROUTE: SHREWSBURY
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: To Mold, no visit to the North Wales Borderlands is complete without time spent in Mold.
In the central streets small, ‘proud to be independant’ shops mingle with well known national stores. Even shopaholics need a break and the large number of very good cafes and eating places will satisfy the most demanding. Visiting Wrexham for the first time, you’d likely be most enchanted by our 16th century gothic Parish Church, St. Giles the largest medieval church in Wales, whose bell tower dominates the skyline.
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: The city of Chester, rightly considered to be one of England’s best - preserved medieval cities, brims with history. It still possesses much of its surrounding roman walls and is the home of the Row’s, the famous half- timbered buildings which were probably the world’s first shopping mall.
· ONE HALF DAY EXCURSION: To Nantwich a medieval market town with a modern edge.
Situated on the banks of the River Weaver, Nantwich is famous for the medieval timbered buildings dotted around the town. Stroll through the atmospheric streets and visit for bijoux boutiques, antiques dealers and contemporary craft shops.
Alvaston Hall is an elegant Victorian Half-timbered 166 room House set in 41 acres of beautiful Cheshire countryside.
There’s also a gorgeous health club with pool, spa, gym, treatments and all the facilities a body needs. Snooker, darts, billiards, bowls, archery or fine shopping in the nearby towns of Chester and Nantwich provide some light diversion.
DEPARTURE DATE: MONDAY 24th FEBRUARY 2020 £299.00
· EXECUTIVE COACH TRAVEL DIRECT FROM RUGBY
· 4 NIGHTS DINNER BED & BREAKFAST
· HAPPY HOUR’S EVERY DAY FROM 12 Noon - 6pm & 8pm – 9pm draught Beer, House Wine and Draught Soft Drinks (Residents Only bar from 7pm)
· ALL ROOM ENSUITE, COLOUR TV, TEA / COFFEE MAKING FACILITIES.
· ENROUTE: To Monmouth, a Welsh border market town situated at the confluence of the Rivers Wye, Monnow and Trothy. With its bustling main street it makes a great destination for a holiday or a day out
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: After breakfast, travel to Pembroke via Lamphey where the medieval fortress birthplace to Henry VII stands. Travelling by Haverfordwest, county town of Pembrokeshire. After leaving Haverfordwest travel along the coast road, well known locally for its “Seventeen Hills in Sixteen Miles”, through Newgale Pebble Beach to the quaint little village of Solva, and on to St. Davids where ample time is allowed to view the Cathedral, the largest in Wales and built on a lovely stretch of coastline. In the 6th Century St. David founded a Monastic Order and built a church in the valley of the River Alun, a church that later became his Cathedral and his shrine. Pilgrims from all over the world came to visit, also Kings like William the Conqueror, Henry II and Edward I.
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: To Saundersfoot the seaside town of Saundersfoot, has sweeping sandy beaches, a pretty village harbour and views out to Carmarthen Bay. To Laugharne, home of Dylan Thomas, the poet and see the boat house where he did most of his work, a little further along the coast to Pendine, with its 7 miles of golden sands, where both J.G. Parry-Thomas and Malcolm Campbell made several attempts on The World Land Speed Record. Don’t forget your camera.
· ONE DAY FREE TIME AT YOUR LEISURE
TENBY is a delightful little harbour town and seaside resort. Tenby is a town steeped in ancient history surrounded by an imposing medieval stone wall. Through the passages of time Tenby has seen many changes but it has been on the leisure map for nearly 200 years. And with all that experience the people of Tenby certainly know how to offer each and every visitor an unforgettable time.
Staying at The Clarence House Hotel. This family-run hotel is superbly situated on the Esplanade, with panoramic views of the South Shore, overlooking Tenby’s South Beach with views across to Caldey Island, this informal hotel, is a short level walk from the town centre, and a short walk to the harbour. Down-to-earth rooms feature en suite bathrooms and flat-screen TVs, plus tea and coffee making facilities. The Hotel has a fully licensed residents only bar, private patio garden to rear of hotel, sea-view restaurant, easy disabled access and a lift level to all floors.
DEPARTURE DATE: MONDAY 4th May 2020 £349.00
· EXECUTIVE COACH TRAVEL DIRECT FROM RUGBY.
· 1 NIGHT BED & ENGLISH BREAKFAST STAYING AT THE QUEEN HOTEL, CHESTER
· FREE TIME IN CHESTER & LIVERPOOL
· QUALITY TICKETS IN THE STALLS INCLUDED FOR THE SUNDAY MATINEE PERFORMANCE OF RIVERDANCE at the Liverpool Empire Theatre.
· Saturday Free time in Chester and Sunday Free time before the Show in Liverpool
STAYING AT THE QUEENS HOTEL, CHESTER
Walk through the entrance of our magnificent brick and stucco Italianate hotel and you’re following some extraordinary guests. Since opening in 1860 to serve first-class rail passengers, we’ve entertained the likes of Charles Dickens, Cecil Rhodes and Lillie Langtry. We’re a hotel of many firsts. We’re the original railway hotel, the first of our kind built to service the many rail travellers to the city. With no other blueprints upon which to base the hotels’ design, our architecture was unique, many say the first skyscraper of its time and students from across the world still visit just to marvel at our structure and design. Proud recipient of awards and acclaim from fine dining to business tourism credentials. But the foundation of our business at the Hallmark Hotel Chester The Queen is to give you a fabulous night’s sleep. Whether you’re here for the city’s excellent shopping, Roman history, or just to enjoy the city, we’re certain we have a room that suits your needs.
RIVERDANCE A powerful and stirring reinvention of this beloved family favourite, celebrated the world over for its Grammy Award-winning music and the thrilling energy and passion of its Irish and international dance. 25 years on, composer Bill Whelan has rerecorded his mesmerising soundtrack while producer Moya Doherty and director John McColgan have completely reimagined the ground-breaking show with innovative and spectacular lighting, projection, stage and costume designs. The New 25th Anniversary Show, catapults Riverdance into the 21st century and will completely immerse you in the extraordinary and elemental power of its music and dance. 25 years on, both new and devoted fans of all ages will once again fall in love with the magic of Riverdance - the original, the best.
DEPARTURE DATE: SATURDAY 16th MAY 2020 £189.00
EXECUTIVE COACH TRAVEL DIRECT FROM RUGBY.
1 NIGHT BED & ENGLISH BREAKFAST STAYING AT A 4* HOLIDAY INN HEATHROW
FREE TIME IN LONDON AT YOUR LEISURE
TICKETS INCLUDED FOR THE 2.30pm SUNDAY MATINEE PERFORMANCE OF SWAN LAKE AT THE ROYAL ALBERT HALL
SWAN LAKE True love triumphs over evil in this epic ballet, set to Tchaikovsky’s glorious score, brought to life by the English National Ballet Philharmonic. With 60 ballerina swans shimmering in white tutus, moving in unison, flocking across the Hall’s arena floor, this outstanding production will captivate and enthral you.
Experience a choreographic kaleidoscope as the Royal Albert Hall is transformed into a magical lake for the world’s favourite ballet. From the lakeside seats to the top of the Hall, this in-the-round production is a sensational spectacle, combining compelling drama and touching intimacy.
“When the swans make their first entrance, wave after wave of them, it’s awesome. To see them move and breathe as one is profoundly touching.”
Join us in 2020 to experience this phenomenal production once more!
DEPARTURE DATE: SATURDAY 20th JUNE 2020 £209.00
· EXECUTIVE COACH TRAVEL DIRECT FROM RUGBY
· RETURN FERRY CROSSING HEYSHAM-DOUGLAS
· 4 NIGHTS DINNER BED AND BREAKFAST
· ALL ROOMS EN- SUITE WITH COLOUR T.V / TEA & COFFEE MAKING FACILITIES / ENTERTAINMENT
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: TO RAMSEY WITH ITS MAGNIFICENT BAY AND BUSTLING HARBOUR THEN ON TO PEEL, A PICTURESQUE FISHING PORT OVERLOOKED BY A RED SANDSTONE CASTLE.
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: TO THE PICTURESQUE VILLAGE OF CREGNEASH, THEN ON TO THE SOUTHERN MOST TIP, THE CALF OF SOUND & PORT ERIN WHICH OWES MUCH OF ITS EXISTENCE TO THE VICTORIAN TOURISTS, WHO CAME FOR THE BEAUTIFUL SANDY BEACH SET IN AN ENCLOSED HARBOUR, LOCAL CAFÉ’S & SIMPLE GARDENS
· ONE DAY FREE TIME AT YOUR LEISURE
The Isle of Man lies in the middle of the Irish Sea steeped in romance studded with history and shrouded in misty legend, with miles of unspoilt landscapes blessed with the mildest of British climates. Douglas has many attraction, the Manx Museum, the Jubilee Clock & the Stylish Seafront.
English Heritage & National Trust cards may be used for entrance to attractions in the Isle Of Man please bring these cards with you.
The 3* Rutland Hotel Douglas One of the most elegant buildings on the Isle of Man, The Rutland has been transformed into a stunning 64-bedroom hotel offering comfort, style and quality to leisure travellers. The 3 star Rutland Hotel is situated on the Queens Promenade in Douglas, it enjoys beautiful panoramic views across Douglas Bay and is a short walk to the town centre.
DEPARTURE DATE: THURSDAY 9th OCTOBER 2020 £TBC
What Personal Information Do We Ask For?
Whether you make an enquiry, request or booking we will usually ask for name, address, email and telephone number. If making a booking that travels outside of the UK, and the airline, Ferry Company or hotel requires it, we may also ask for your passport details and date of birth. If you choose to pay by credit/debit card we will also require these details, once payment is processed we no longer have access to these details.
Why We Collect it?
We require these details in order to carry out our obligations to you, to provide an effective and efficient service and to arrange travel and other services you are requesting. We also need these details to communicate with you regarding your booking, to notify and changes to our services and to provide answers to any of your own queries. We may also need to collect more sensitive personal data such as any medical conditions, disabilities and special requirements dependent on the type of holiday you are booking. We will also use your details to provide you with information about products, services and promotions that may be of interest to you, usually in our twice yearly brochure mailing, by email or by mailed flyer. This will always be sent to the contact name that made the request/booking.
Will We Share or Disclose any of this Personal Information?
We will not share your data unless we need to. When making a travel booking some of the personal data you provide will need to be passed to and processed and stored by relevant third parties, such as, airlines, ferries, hotels and transport companies to facilitate your booking. Some of these parties may be based outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). Organisations that are based outside of the EEA may not be subject to the same level of controls in regard to data protection as exist within the UK and the EEA. In order for you to travel outside of the UK, we may be required by law to disclose some of your personal data to government bodies or other authorities in the UK and in other countries, such as those responsible for immigration, border control, security and anti-terrorism.
How do we protect customer information?
All the information you provide us with online is protected by a secure server. We will never share your private details with anyone else, unless as specified above to facilitate your booking and let you know about products, services and promotions.
Data Retention Periods
We will hold your personal data for as long as required to deliver the products and services you have requested or shown an interest in. This includes, if you are an existing customer, information which relates to previous bookings and/or quotes will be kept for 6 years. In this period we may contact you by post or email with information on offers, holidays and related services, brochures, new products forthcoming events or promotions. You can opt out of this service at any time.
Accessing your information
We are a Data Controller and we are notified with the UK Information Commissioner. Under UK Data Protection legislation, you are entitled to see a copy of the personal information that we hold about you and how it is being used. If you wish to do so, please send your request in writing, signed and dated to:
The Data Controller
Sir Frank Whittle Business Centre
Great Central Way
Along with your full name and address and a photocopy of your passport or driving licence. If you would like to update any of your details or be removed from our database at any point, you can contact us in writing or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a complaint with the way we have handled your personal data, please contact us. You have the right to complain to a supervisory authority; if the UK this is the Information Commissioner www.ico.gov.uk
To Unsubscribe from Email or Direct Mail Marketing you can click on the unsubscribe mechanism on all marketing emails or you can email us at email@example.com and ask us to cease using your personal data for the purpose of direct marketing.