· EXECUTIVE COACH TRAVEL DIRECT FROM RUGBY.
· 4 NIGHTS DINNER BED & BREAKFAST.
· ALL ROOMS ENSUITE WITH TEA/COFFEE MAKING FACILITIES.
· TURKEY & TINSEL ENTERTAINMENT
· ENROUTE EXCURSION: To Wells, often referred to as England’s smallest city.
· ONE AFTERNOON / EVENING EXCURSION: LONGLEAT FESTIVAL OF LIGHT, the astonishing Festival of Light will illuminate up Longleat once more! Longleat is transformed into an unmissable Festival of Light which changes the park into a glowing winter wonderland. With a different theme each year, wonderful characters are displayed around the grounds to create an amazing illuminated spectacle! With our day ticket, enjoy a magical winter wonderland with spectacular festive attractions including a festively decorated Longleat House, the Main Square attractions, the cheeky monkeys on a winter Safari drive through and, of course, the fantastic Festival of Light lanterns. The amazing Christmas tree show, don’t miss this amazing adventure. (Entrance Included)
· ONE DAY EXCURSION: To EXETER which is located in the Southwest of England. It is situated on the River Exe in the county of Devonshire, full of character and ancient history, Exeter is still able to offer all the amenities and comforts that would be expected of a modern day city. The city is also home to the magnificent Exeter Cathedral, which dates back to Norman times. Exeter Christmas Market’ has been running on Exeter Cathedral Green and is recognised as one of the best in the UK. A combination of unique location with the stunning backdrop of Exeter Cathedral alongside high quality exhibitors has established an ‘event’ which is now an integral part of the city centre festive celebrations and Christmas shopping experience. (Christmas Market subject to 2020 date confirmation)
CRICKET ST THOMAS Is a magnificent grade 2 Country house with stunning views across the Somerset countryside, it is a listed gem and is a star in its own right. The elegant charms of Cricket St. Thomas once graced ‘To The Manor Born’ as in the 70’s award winning TV series. Lift to all floors, bars, lounges, restaurants, coffee shop, indoor heated swimming pool & spa, sauna, steam room & fitness studio, bowls, tennis & archery, snooker billiards and darts.
DEPARTURE DATE: MONDAY 14th DECEMBER 2020 £339.00
· EXECUTIVE COACH TRAVEL DIRECT FROM RUGBY
· 4 NIGHTS FULL BOARD, LUNCHES, DINNER, BED & BREAKFAST
· ALL ROOM ENSUITE, COLOUR TV, TEA / COFFEE MAKING FACILITIES.
· FULL CHRISTMAS ENTERTAINMENT PROGRAMME
· EXCURSION TO BE ARRANGED AROUND THE HOTELS PROGRAMME OF EVENTS
Staying at The 4* Old Ship Hotel With parts dating back as far as 1559, The Old Ship is Brighton’s most historic hotel, seamlessly combining modern design with the building’s original period features. Its iconic seafront location lends itself to stunning panoramic sea views, alongside excellent accessibility to local attractions and unique event facilities that make the hotel a perfect choice. A short distance from the remarkable Brighton Pavillion, Brighton Pier and the Lanes Shopping Centre, The Old Ship provides an excellent base for exploring this dynamic seaside city. With 154 beautiful guest rooms, all individually designed with their own distinct character. Guests can enjoy en-suite facilities, a flat screen TV with Freeview channels and complimentary Wi-Fi in each and every room, a state-of-the-art residents’ gym and its very own Restaurant overlooking the beach, you don’t need to leave the hotel to make your stay any more memorable
Brighton is one of Britain’s oldest and most unconventional resorts, which manages to combine a traditional seaside charm with a Bohemian raffishness. Brighton Pier is one of Britain’s most visited attractions and has a vibrant atmosphere, the shingle beach is the perfect place to enjoy sun-bathing, ice-creams and traditional fish and chips. The eccentricity of the city is symbolised in the Royal Pavilion, commissioned by the exuberant Prince Regent, with its elaborate Indian-style domes and minarets. Brighton also boasts an eclectic range of shops, a lively café culture and a very busy arts scene. Churchill Square, the stylish indoor shopping centre is the place to find leading names alongside quaint individual outlets. The Lanes, a 17th Century shopping quarter is a popular choice with shoppers too; local shops and café culture thrive in North Laine with tables spreading out into the middle of Gardener Street.
The British Airways i360 which is a 162-metre observation tower on the seafront of Brighton, near to the remains of the West Pier. Maybe take a voyage to the skies and see Sussex like you have never seen before. Visitors will glide up slowly to 450 feet in a futuristic glass viewing pod to enjoy breathtaking 360 degree views.
DEPARTURE DATE: WEDNESDAY 23rd DECEMBER 2020 £569.00
· EXECUTIVE COACH DIRECT FROM RUGBY
· 3 NIGHTS DINNER BED AND BREAKFAST
· ALL ROOMS EN-SUITE WITH COLOUR TV, TEA / COFFEE MAKING FACILITIES.
· Arrive and enjoy afternoon tea and scones in the lounge. Enjoy a candlelit dinner in the restaurant from 7.00pm, followed by live entertainment. HOGMANAY Enjoy a hearty Scottish breakfast in our restaurant from 8am to 10am. A soup and sandwich lunch will be served in the restaurant from 12.30pm to 2pm. Hogmanay Celebrations start in style with a glass of bubbly and canapés in our lounge at 7pm. A superb 3-course dinner will be served in the Cameron Suite at 7.30pm followed by traditional Scottish entertainment with the Scotia ceilidh band, a DJ and Piper to bring in the new year with dancing till 1am and late night stovies. HAPPY NEW YEAR, for those who celebrated into the wee small hours, a late Bucks Fizz Brunch is available from 10am to 12pm in the restaurant. There are a variety of local walks available to help blow the cobwebs away – from a historical stroll through Symington Village to a vigorous hike up Tinto hill. Later in the day we invite you to relax in the lounge and enjoy a light afternoon tea, from 3.30pm to 4.30pm. Following dinner –which is served in the restaurant from 7pm – dance the night away with live entertainment.
· ENROUTE: Gretna Green
· EXCURSION: To be arranged around Hotels entertainment programme.
Staying at the 3* Tinto House Hotel
Nestled in five acres of stunning gardens within the breath-taking countryside of the Scottish Borders, this traditional country house hotel is the perfect setting for a short break or for creating memories to last a lifetime. Built in 1914, it has retained a respectful eye toward the grandeur and charm of the past, while also embracing the conveniences of the modern age. Throughout Tinto Hotel, stunning architectural details, such as the majestic sweeping staircase with ornate stained-glass windows, and remarkable period pieces, like the penny farthing bicycle and grandfather clock, sit comfortably beside the numerous touches of tasteful modernisation. Relax and enjoy the appealing ambience of a bygone era and comforted by the convenience of the most up-to-date amenities. Please note there is no lift at this hotel.
The hotel offers home cooked food and scenic views. It is situated in the village of Symington, just a few miles from the charming market town of Biggar, close to where the Scottish Borders meets South Lanarkshire.
DEPARTURE DATE: WEDNESDAY 30th DECEMBER 2020 £419.00
Our tours generally pick up in Nuneaton, Bedworth & Coventry and go direct from Rugby.
TO INCLUDE ALL THIS:
· EXECUTIVE RETURN COACH TRAVEL DIRECT FROM RUGBY
· 2 NIGHTS FULL BOARD / BREAKFAST, LUNCH, EVENING MEAL
· BUNGALOW ACCOMMODATION.
· PASSES INCLUDED TO WATCH THE MATCHES. Join the World Indoor Bowls Championships 2021. Watch 3 days of incredible World Bowls action
· EVENING ENTERTAINMENT features Potters Theatre Company in the breath-taking Atlas Theatre with a different show each night.
· HALF DAY EXCURSION TO: Norwich which is the most complete medieval city in Britain. Such contrasting boasts show a rare blend of historic interest and modern sophistication. Explore the intricate network of winding streets and over 1,500 historic buildings, from the splendour of the Norman Cathedral and Castle to charming Elm Hill with its timber-framed houses.
A warm welcome to Potters Leisure Resort. The 65 acre resort is located on the coastline border of Norfolk & Suffolk, with the village of Hopton-on-Sea, just a few minutes’ walk away. The accommodation consists of some two hundred bungalows which stretch from the main facilities down towards the sea and has its own private beach and offers a variety of fantastic entertainment-filled breaks.
Perfect for both adult and family groups, our Five Star Holiday Village offers a unique UK holiday experience with almost everything included in the price:
DEPARTURE DATE: FRIDAY 8th JANUARY 2021 £219.00
What Personal Information Do We Ask For?
Whether you make an enquiry, request or booking we will usually ask for name, address, email and telephone number. If making a booking that travels outside of the UK, and the airline, Ferry Company or hotel requires it, we may also ask for your passport details and date of birth. If you choose to pay by credit/debit card we will also require these details, once payment is processed we no longer have access to these details.
Why We Collect it?
We require these details in order to carry out our obligations to you, to provide an effective and efficient service and to arrange travel and other services you are requesting. We also need these details to communicate with you regarding your booking, to notify and changes to our services and to provide answers to any of your own queries. We may also need to collect more sensitive personal data such as any medical conditions, disabilities and special requirements dependent on the type of holiday you are booking. We will also use your details to provide you with information about products, services and promotions that may be of interest to you, usually in our twice yearly brochure mailing, by email or by mailed flyer. This will always be sent to the contact name that made the request/booking.
Will We Share or Disclose any of this Personal Information?
We will not share your data unless we need to. When making a travel booking some of the personal data you provide will need to be passed to and processed and stored by relevant third parties, such as, airlines, ferries, hotels and transport companies to facilitate your booking. Some of these parties may be based outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). Organisations that are based outside of the EEA may not be subject to the same level of controls in regard to data protection as exist within the UK and the EEA. In order for you to travel outside of the UK, we may be required by law to disclose some of your personal data to government bodies or other authorities in the UK and in other countries, such as those responsible for immigration, border control, security and anti-terrorism.
How do we protect customer information?
All the information you provide us with online is protected by a secure server. We will never share your private details with anyone else, unless as specified above to facilitate your booking and let you know about products, services and promotions.
Data Retention Periods
We will hold your personal data for as long as required to deliver the products and services you have requested or shown an interest in. This includes, if you are an existing customer, information which relates to previous bookings and/or quotes will be kept for 6 years. In this period we may contact you by post or email with information on offers, holidays and related services, brochures, new products forthcoming events or promotions. You can opt out of this service at any time.
Accessing your information
We are a Data Controller and we are notified with the UK Information Commissioner. Under UK Data Protection legislation, you are entitled to see a copy of the personal information that we hold about you and how it is being used. If you wish to do so, please send your request in writing, signed and dated to:
The Data Controller
Sir Frank Whittle Business Centre
Great Central Way
Along with your full name and address and a photocopy of your passport or driving licence. If you would like to update any of your details or be removed from our database at any point, you can contact us in writing or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a complaint with the way we have handled your personal data, please contact us. You have the right to complain to a supervisory authority; if the UK this is the Information Commissioner www.ico.gov.uk
To Unsubscribe from Email or Direct Mail Marketing you can click on the unsubscribe mechanism on all marketing emails or you can email us at email@example.com and ask us to cease using your personal data for the purpose of direct marketing.